Millions are wasted yearly by Avoidable damage inside Fire Pumps
Experience the peace of mind & efficiency of 'Pump Safe' drafting in shallow water!
The Fire Ceptor – A Drafting Miracle & Cost Saver for Fire Pumps
- BearsPaw ProtectaPump Ltd.’s Fire Ceptor is a (Shallow Water – 4″- 6″ minimum) Suction Separator for fire pumps that instantly separates solids from liquids to avoid internal pump damage.
- This New Technology allows for the flow of clean water (only) to the pump, thereby protecting it from internal damage by rocks, sand, and gravel.
- No flotation or suspension is required as the Separator is designed to rest on the bottom in gravel & sand while functioning at capacity and protecting the pump.
- This level of ‘Advanced Pump Protection’ is not possible with suction strainers (Old Tech).
- Weeds are also no challenge when the Fire Ceptor is fitted with the optional V-Guard.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee gives you the confidence to try it without hesitation.
Wildland and Rural drafting from lakes, rivers, ponds, etc. can be very destructive for pumps, because Suction strainers commonly used are old tech, and offer nominal protection for pumps against ingesting destructive sand, gravel, and rocks.
However, the Fire Ceptor – Suction Separator (new tech) protects pumps from ingesting these solids.
The traditional use of suction ‘strainers’ for ‘pump protection’ has resulted in millions of dollars wasted for unnecessary pump wear and destruction. Typical attitudes are “it is simply a cost of doing business” or “we have always done it this way”. It is time to stop the waste of money and downtime by switching to suction ‘Separators’ that offer “Advanced Pump Protection”.
The various models of the Fire Ceptor Series utilize the advanced ‘Separator technology’, which is vastly superior than the ‘old strainer technology’. When using the Fire Ceptor, you can feel totally confident drafting in shallow water with depths of only 4-6 inches. The Ceptor (suction Nozzle) operates on the bottom in sand, gravel, dirt, mud, or a combination of these while it instantly separates the solids from the water and allows clean water only to flow through to the pumps, hoses and fittings. This process eliminates excessive wear or serious damage to pumps, that normally results in down time with costly repairs or replacement. The bottom line is that the Separator’s level of protection for pumps is revolutionary when compared to a pump ‘Strainer’.
Simply contact us and share your circumstances and objectives. We will gather any necessary additional information so we can make a recommendation for specific products along with a referral to one or more of our dealers nearest your operation(s).