Removes FEAR of Shallow Drafting - Day or Night
WATCH VIDEO ►
Technological Breakthrough in 'Shallow Water' Drafting
WATCH VIDEO ►
Fire Chief & EVT
on this new technology
Shallow Natural Source Drafting in 6"-12"
"The Portable Drydrant"
Gravel, weeds, sand... No Problem!
BEST PUMP PROTECTION
Avoid Damage to
Pump, Nozzle, or Sprinkler
Ocean Drafting from the Beach
Steve Cruise - Fire Chief
Piers Island Volunteer Fire Department (PIVFD)
June 1, 2022
But we were grievously hampered by the fact that our pumps could not reliably draft from the shore as the pump would pick up pieces of seaweed which would immediately clog our nozzles. Or they would “inhale” sand from the ocean floor or debris suspended in the water which would damage our pumps.
We tried strainers on our hard suction lines, tying buoys to the line to keep the intake from picking up sand even rowing the pumps out to deeper water in small boats. Nothing worked until we tried the FIRE CEPTOR.
This device has given us the ability to pump sea water onto any of the 100+ seaside homes on our island. The unit is simple to install, reliable to use and easy to maintain.
The PIVFD unconditionally recommends this product to any department that relies on drafting from a static water source – be it the ocean, a lake, a pond or even a shallow stream.
Do you like what you see or still need more info?
▼▼ See below for more information ▼▼
A Drafting Phenomenon for Rural & Wildland water sources.
Even those considered unsafe – shallow, weeds, sand, gravel, etc.
- BearsPaw ProtectaPump’s FIRE CEPTOR is a (Shallow Water – 6″- 12″ minimum) Suction Separator for fire pumps that instantly separates solids from liquids to avoid internal pump damage.
- How does this New Portable Dry Hydrant work in the Shallows? During the suction process, sediment, sand, etc. are instantly separated from the water at source, allowing clean water to flow to the pump while returning the sediment, sand, etc. to nature.
- Higher flows – the FIRE CEPTOR’s technology provides higher flows than suction strainers, so pumps do not have to work as hard.
- No flotation or suspension is required as the Separator is designed to rest on the bottom in gravel & sand while functioning at capacity and protecting the pump.
- This level of Advanced Pump Protection is only possible with Suction Separator technology.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & 2-Year Warranty gives you the confidence to try it without hesitation.
The FIRE CEPTOR – an easier and safer Rural & Wildland drafting experience. Draft near the water’s edge in 6-12″ of water vs. having to locate deep water or avoid weeds.